Maintenance, Inspections & Repairs
Is your fire equipment ready to go?
You need to be sure. Should a fire start on your premises you need to be certain that all of your fire protection equipment has been regularly serviced and maintained. All Fire Safety operate a regular scheduled maintenance programme on fire safety equipment in Wellington, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Kapiti, Horowhenua and Manawatu.
Portable firefighting equipment servicing
What does scheduled maintenance involve?
As part of a regular scheduled maintenance programme our experienced technicians will:
- Check and service equipment in accordance with NZS 4503:2005
- Repair and replace components where required
- Record all work carried out at your site
How will you know when to service your fire safety gear?
We’ll keep a record of when your next service is due so you don’t have to worry about it.
We also provide the following services:
- Hydrostatic pressure testing of Fire Extinguishers
- Recharging of Fire Extinguishers following use or loss of pressure
- Fire Hose Reel repairs & parts replacement
Contact All Fire Safety to find out more.