Fire Protection Site Surveys
Are you sure you could stop a minor fire escalating?
When it comes to fire prevention, under-preparedness can be costly.
The fire protection needs of every site are unique, and the only way to accurately determine your requirements is to conduct a site survey. This may be a survey of new premises or a review of existing fire systems and equipment.
A fire protection site survey ensures you are prepared
Our free site survey will tell you:
- What types of fire protection are most suitable for your premises based on floor area/layout and specific fire hazards and risks
- The type, number and size of fire extinguishers or other fire safety equipment required based on the types and level of risk
- Where the fire equipment should be positioned within your site
Other factors we consider:
- Possible effects on health and safety of the operator when the equipment is used
- Possible adverse effects or contamination of your manufacturing processes or equipment of particular extinguishants
- Possible effects of environmental conditions on the equipment
We follow up your site survey with a full explanation of what we recommend and a quotation.
Where does All Fire Safety carry out it’s surveys?
We carry out site surveys at premises throughout Wellington, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Kapiti, Horowhenua and Manawatu.
What we can supply and install for you
We supply and install:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hoses and Reels
- Fire Blankets
- Fire and Smoke Alarms
- Fire Equipment Signage
- Safety Signage
- Protective Cabinets and Covers for Extinguishers and Hose Reels
- First Aid Kits
Contact us to book an obligation-free FREE site survey.